Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My last week at RMH

This is my last week of attachment at RMH. As usual, we had all the morning ward rounds, discussions, and meetings. Observed another pleural tapping.

Here are some photos taken when I was at the hospital. 


Level 5-south wing: This is where the general respiratory medicine ward located. 


Respiratory care unit (RCU): It is a specialized 4 beds unit located in 5 south west. Patients with acute respiratory issues will be managed here. 


The respiratory team is made up of a consultant, a registrar, a resident, a specialized senior nurse and an intern.


I did mention in my previous post that everything is computerized here at RMH. Patients' details could be accessed by authorized medical personnel at every nursing counter at the hospital. It is really convenient. 


The professional medical report session. 



The radiology meeting (every Tuesday) and multidisciplinary meeting for lung ca (every Friday). 

There is also weekly respiratory medicine clinic on Tuesday and lung oncology clinic on Friday. 


Had met awesome people here at Royal Melbourne Hospital. 

From the left: Lucy, Eugene, Me, Nick, Joanne. 

Thanks for the hot chocolate and cakes. Gonna miss them all ! :) 


Royal Melbourne Hospital is a tertiary hospital equipped with high-tech facilities. I would say that the hospital environment and setting is really good for the patients. Medical staffs are dedicated to their jobs.

Saying goodbye is always the hardest thing to do. I will definitely miss the time being here and being with the team. Fabulous moments! The most memorable event in my life. 

THE END.

By the way, having this blog would make my report writing much more easier. Haha ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment