Sunday, August 14, 2022

"After all this time?" "Always."

 "After all these time?"

"Always."

These lines, are, nonetheless, one of the famous lines from Harry Potter franchise, which hold a deep meaning behind. A rather touching, heartfelt moment, especially when it was perfectly interpreted and presented on the big screen by one and only Alan Rickman. 

I remembered the tears came rolling down my cheek when I was watching and realized that I wasn't the only one who sobbed silently in the cinema. Although I had read the book beforehand, with the knowledge of what was going to happen next, it still hit me hard. Thanks to the actor as I said, to bring the character into life. 

Sudden news of his passing 6 years ago, made my heart sank. Again, another great artist had left us. He will always be remembered as a man full of wisdom, generosity and kindness. 

I thank God that He let me had the opportunity to witness the marvelous work of this man before his passing. It was indeed, precious to me. 

Immortal isn't everything

But the traces that you left 

will be the eternities

Always



No comments:

Post a Comment